Wednesday, March 5, 2014

one whole month

When I started this I thought I'd be so much more consistent with my posts since I love reading other blogs so much, but let's face it: the fact that I'm still posting at all is a victory as far as I'm concerned! 

Our baby boy is one whole month old today! Where has the time gone?!  I know I'm so incredibly biased, but is he not just the best thing ever?! 

So incredibly in love with that face! 

We've been taking monthly photos with the sweetest hallmark month by month stickers we received as a gift from my <not so> little brother and his awesome girlfriend. They even came with a neat little book to save each month's photo! Love it. 


Anyway, lots of moms have asked if his diaper is a cloth. It's definitely not cloth (wish I could be a super mom like that). It's actually an Honest Company diaper. They are so amazing. Crawford baby has super sensitive skin and their earth friendly diapers and wipes are so much more gentle on his little bottom than anything else we've tried. I so recommend them, if only for the super sweet patterns they have! Check it out at honest.com. I love that they are as affordable as they are precious. Right now Crawford is rockin' the the plaid and skull and crossbone patterns. We're expecting a new shipment any day now and I'm excited about new patterns. It's the little things that make me happy :) 


Happy hump day, peoples! 

-scc

No comments:

Post a Comment