Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Photo Frenzy

My sweet baby boy is 5 weeks old today! I don't know where the time has gone. I must have a million pictures of him already but when I look at his sweet face all I can see is how much he has already grown. 

I really want to share my birth story when I have enough time and energy to sit down and think about it and type it out. I was so fortunate to have had so many wonderful women willing to share all the details of their child birth experience with me that I want to do the same courtesy for others. I have to say that as a whole, my experience was awesome. It's an experience I wouldn't trade for anything. 

When I look into this face I know there is something I've done in my life that was exactly, perfectly right. 




I can't believe I stayed up all night last night and most of the day today with my sweet boy and now I'm wide awake but sweet pictures like this make it worth it. 


-scc

No comments:

Post a Comment